750 - Illuminated Combination Coil Cable Bike Lock
The feature packed 750 series is equipped with everything you would expect from a combination cable lock, and more. The 12mm diameter high tensile multi-strand cable and resettable 4 dial combination mechanism provides convenient and effective cable lock security whilst the key override feature offers the reassurance of an alternative method of access should the combination code be forgotten.
To ensure ease of use even in the dark the Kasp 750 series features an integrated dial illumination system that lights up the combination dials at the press of a button. The generous 1.8m length recoilable cable ensures that both wheels and frame can be secured to a solid object, whilst the mounting bracket with quick release mechanism allows the lock to be fixed to the bike frame or seat post for easy transportation. 10 year guarantee.
Features & Benefits
- High tensile multi-strand steel cable - Extra resistance to cut and pull attack methods.
- Resettable 4 dial combination mechanism with key override - Unlock via the combination or key for added convenience.
- Dial illumination system - Illuminates the combination dials for ease of use in low light conditions.
- Versatile quick release mounting bracket - Allows lock to be fixed to the bike frame or seat post for easy transportation.
To reset the lock to a combination of your choice:
1) Using the correct combination code, open the lock by aligning the dial wheels with the guides on the lock body (pre-set factory combination code 0-0-0-0).
2) Hold the lock either side of the combination barrel and pull apart until the lock post is completely withdrawn from the combination barrel.
3) Flip the metal combination resetting clip, located at the exposed end of the combination barrel, through 180˚ degrees.
4) Reset the dials wheels to a combination of your choice (we recommend that you record your new combination code and store it in a safe place).
5) Flip the metal combination resetting clip through 180˚ back to its original position.
6) Insert the lock post back into the combination barrel and scramble the wheels back.