125 - Premium Brass Padlocks
The versatile 125 series premium brass padlock range is available in a wide range of sizes and shackle options.
Top quality in design and manufacture with precision mechanisms featuring paracentric keyway and anti-pick cylinders.
As with many other series within the Kasp® range, the 125 series is available keyed alike, but conveniently additional 125 series padlocks can be specially assembled to match an existing key (ask your local stockist for further details).
Features & Benefits
- Hardened Steel (20mm and above) - Extra protection against hacksaw and cropping attacks.
- Double bolted locking mechanism (30mm and above) - Extra strength to resist torsion and pull attack.
- Solid brass body - Added resistance to corrosion.
- Anti-pick mushroom pins (30mm and above) - Extra protection against picking.
- Paracentric keyway - Extra protection against manipulation.
Alternative Shackle Options
- Stainless steel - MAXIMUM resistance against corrosion.
- Long shackle - Provides greater shackle clearance for versatility.
- Brass shackle - Anti-spart and added resistance to corrosion.
- Close shackle - Additional protection from shackle attack.