170 - Brass Shutter Locks
The Kasp 170 series is ideal where a higher level of security is required. Originally designed for securing commercial shutters and grilles, this solid brass bodied lock offers excellent protection against cropping attack whilst the rotating hardened steel shackle makes hacksaw attack virtually impossible.
Features & Benefits
- Hardened Steel - Extra protection against hacksaw and cropping attacks.
- Solid brass body - Added resistance to corrosion.
- 5 pin cylinder with anti-pick mushroom pins - Extra protection against picking.
- Paracentric keyway - Extra protection against manipulation.
- 2 keys are supplied with each lock.