175 - Armoured Shutter Locks
With its ingenious design and reassuringly heavyweight construction, the 175 series offers a high level of resistance to virtually all common forms of attack.
With its protected hardened steel shackle, ball bearing locking mechanism, hardened steel armoured jacket, anti-pick mushroom pins, and drill resistant keyway, the 175 series is extremely tough under attack.
Features & Benefits
- Hardened steel shackle - Extra protection against hacksaw and cropping attacks.
- Ball bearing locking - Extra strength to resist torsion and pull attacks.
- Solid brass body encased in a hardened steel jacket - Extra strength and resistance to corrosion.
- 5 pin cylinder with anti-pick mushroom pins - Extra protection from lock picking.
- Paracentric keyway - Extra protection from manipulation.
- Drill resistant cylinder - Protects the cylinder against drill attack.
- 2 keys are supplied with each padlock.