190 - High Security Padlocks
The 190 series has been designed and manufactured in accordance with the stringent specifications of CEN Class 6, the highest grade within the internationally recognised Central European Norm standard.
Featuring a pearl nickel plated, hardened steel lock body and 14mm boron alloy steel shackle, even in poor weather conditions, the 190 series offers maximum security when only the toughest lock will do.
Features & Benefits
- 14mm boron alloy steel shackle - Extra Protection against hacksaw & cropping attacks.
- Double ball bearing locking mechanism - Maximum strength to resist torsion & pull attacks.
- Pearl nickel plated hardened steel body - Extra strength & resistance against corrosion.
- 6 pin cylinder with anti-pick mushroom pins - Extra protection against picking.
- Paracentric keyway - Extra protection against manipulation.
- Drill resistant cylinder - Ptotects against drill attack.
- 2 keys are supplied with each padlock.